How do I file a police report?

If this is an emergency call 911.  You can also call 276-328-3756 or come to the Wise County Sheriff's Office to file a report in person.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Wise County Sheriff's Office?
2. How do I file a police report?
3. How do I request records?
4. How old must I be to be hired as a Wise County Sheriff's Office deputy?
5. If I live within town or city limits do I still call Wise County Dispatch Center if I need law enforcement or emergency services assistance?